This chocolate and peppermint quick fudge is the ultimate refreshing and chocolatey dessert that you should definitely try! Quick and easy to prepare – it will take you just 10 minutes to make it plus 2 hours to set. Perfect for parties and it goes wonderfully with a nice glass of cocktail or Bailey’s liqueur. Here is the recipe:
- 3 ¼ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peppermint syrup (or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract)
- 1 can (14 oz./387 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- Crushed peppermint candies, for topping (optional)
- Use an aluminum foil to line an 8 x 8-in. square baking pan. Spray the foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, pour the condensed milk, the chocolate chips, and peppermint syrup and set over low heat; stir until smooth and melted.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle on the crushed candies (if using). Refrigerate for 2 hours to set
- Lift the foil out of the baking dish, then peel off the dessert. Cut into small squares. Serve.