Brownies are always a great idea if you want to prepare something sweet, chocolatey and, of course, homemade! These Santa hat chocolate dream brownies are the best choice you can make! Plus, Christmas holidays are ideal for decorations and delicious desserts. Therefore, you can decorate these simple brownies and get the perfect holiday dessert. Here is the recipe:
For the dream brownies:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (or warm water)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
For garnish (optional):
- Chocolate ganache
- Whipped topping or cream
- 10 strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line 9 x 9-inch square pan. In a mixing bowl, whisk olive oil and sugar until well combined.
- Apply eggs and mix to incorporate. Then, add orange juice/water and vanilla extract; whisk just until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Place dry ingredient mixture into the oil-sugar mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until sides just begins to pull away from the pan. Allow to cool in the baking pan for 15 minutes, then remove and cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and spread over chocolate ganache (if desired).
- Then, make a little circle on each brownie slice, apply strawberry and pipe small ball on the top in order to create Santa Hat (optional). Serve.
Note: If you double the recipe bake in 9×13-inch pan and continue baking for additional 20 minutes.