This banana cream cheesecake recipe is so creamy and very delicious! You will need just 20-25 minutes to prepare it plus some extra time for chilling. If you are a banana dessert lover – then do not hesitate to try this amazing, quick banana cream cheesecake. Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- 1 graham cracker crust
For the filling:
- 8 oz. (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. (1 carton) frozen whipped topping (thawed, divided)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 3- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 4 oz. (1 package) instant banana cream pudding mix
- Make the graham cracker crust according to the recipe instructions.
- Then, in a large bowl, whisk sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add in 2 cups whipped topping. Mix until well incorporated.
- Arrange ½ of the banana slices in crust; spread ½ of the cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Next, in a small bowl, beat pudding mix and milk for around 2 minutes. Leave aside to set for 3 minutes or until soft; then add in remaining whipped topping. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until set. Slice and serve.