This Oreo mousse is so rich, creamy, and very delicious! An amazingly quick, this dessert is a perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Here is the recipe:
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 7 chocolate sandwich cookies (I used Oreos)
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped (optional)
- Oreo cookie (optional)
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl into a microwave for 30 sec. intervals or over a double-boiler. Next, in a mixing bowl, beat heavy cream and sugar until creamy. Add the melted chocolate and egg yolk. Whisk shortly to combine. Set aside.
- In a blender, process the sandwich cookies into fine crumbs.
- Prepare the instant chocolate pudding according to the instructions of the package (this process will take you around 3 minutes).
- Divide 2-3 tablespoons of the pudding mixture into 8 mini or 4 regular parfait glasses. Next, add some of the sandwich cookies crumbs in each glass. Then, spoon or pipe of the white chocolate cream mixture over the crumbs and finish with 2-3 tablespoons of the pudding mixture (see photo).
- Top with whipped cream and/or Oreo cookie (if desired). Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.