This Oreo ice cream pie is so easy to make and very delicious! If Oreos are your favorite cookies, then this beautiful pie is the real deal for you! Creamy-cold and so Oreo! Plus, will need just 15 minutes to make it and a few hours to set! Here is the recipe:
Servings 10 -12
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed – divided (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 ¼ cups milk, cold
- 2 packages (4.2 oz. each package) OREO Cookies ‘n Crème Flavor Instant Pudding (substitute: instant vanilla pudding)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Crushed Oreo cookies (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Spread the fudge topping onto the bottom of graham cracker crust. Top it with ½ of the whipped topping. Freeze for 10 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, whisk pudding mixes and milk in a bowl using an electric mixer (around 2 minutes). You should get a thick mixture. Stir in remaining whipped topping; spread over whipped topping layer in crust.
- Place in the freezer to firm for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the pie 15 minutes from the freezer, before serving. Allow stand at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings and/or crushed Oreos, or some fresh mint leaves (if desired). Slice and serve.