This milk chocolate mousse cake recipe is so easy and simple to make and the result is a real magic! A perfect weekend dessert! Rich, creamy, and chocolatey, simply amazing! The best dessert for all chocolateholics! Here is the recipe:
- 400 grams’ milk chocolate, chopped
- 175 grams’ plain chocolate biscuits
- 85 grams’ butter, melted
- 600 ml heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- To garnish: fruit/truffles/chocolate pieces (optional)
- Grease and line a 20 cm (base) springform pan with baking paper. Apply biscuits in a blender or food processor. Mix until you get fine crumbs. Pour melted butter. Process until incorporated. Press mixture into the pan. Refrigerate for 25 minutes to set.
- Next, melt the chocolate over a double boiler until melted and smooth. Remove and cool for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk cream and vanilla extract until soft peaks form. Add cream mixture to
- Place chocolate mixture over the biscuit base in prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Then, cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set. Dust with cocoa and garnish if desired. Serve.