This Jell-O orange fluff salad is so creamy and full of refreshing orange flavor! Simple and easy to make, plus a great treat for the whole family! Plus, perfect for each birthday or spring/summer party! It will take you just 15 minutes to prepare it plus 2 hours to set. Try the recipe:
- 1 box (6 ounces) orange Jell-O
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 container (16 ounce/2 cups) cottage cheese
- 1 container (11 ounce/311 grams) mandarin oranges (whole segments in light syrup), drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- ¾ cup miniature marshmallows
- In a medium-sized bowl, apply the cottage cheese. Then, sprinkle the jello powder over the cheese and whisk to incorporate. Let it sit for 5 minutes. (At this point, the jello powder may not entirely dissolve, however, don’t worry about)
- Fold in the whipped topping, pineapple tidbits, mandarin oranges, and little marshmallows. Combine together.
- Using a plastic wrap, cover and refrigerate until chilled and set. (You will get a soft, bit thick salad – not set as “firm”.) Serve.