If you know how to make them right – scrambled eggs will be the best breakfast that you ever tried! There are a few key things you should remember, though – always use good quality butter and fresh organic or free-range eggs. And with a few other tips that you can find below, you will get the most fantastic, creamy scrambled eggs. Here is the recipe:
- 4 large eggs
- A knob of butter
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- red chili/ grated Parmesan cheese/ some chopped chives or parsley (to garnish, optional)
- Into a medium bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of black pepper and salt, then whisk the eggs with a fork.
- Next, over a low heat, place a small pan with a knob of butter in it. Melt the butter until it is frothy. Apply the beaten eggs into the pan and stir slowly with a spatula or wooden spoon, bringing in all the mixture from the edges of the pan.
The eggs are ready when they look slightly runny and silky because they will continue to cook a little even after you have removed them from the heat. And voila – your perfect scrambled eggs are ready!
- You can add a few shavings of Parmesan cheese or some chopped parsley or chives before serving.