This Gianduja mousse is so rich, creamy, and smooth. Easy and simple as it can be – 10 minutes to cook and around 20 to set. Surprise your family with this incredibly delicious dessert after lunch. Here is the recipe:
- ¾ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut liqueur or 1 ½ teaspoons brandy
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- Chocolate wafer cookies, for serving (optional)
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer on low speed, whisk Nutella together with the crème fraîche and hazelnut liqueur/brandy until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until creamy and thick. Using a rubber spatula, add the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture and combine to incorporate.
- Spoon the mousse into serving glasses/cups and refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
- Serve with the chocolate wafer cookies (if desired).