This egg whipped cream is so simple and delicious! Ideal for all kind of desserts including ice cream and pancakes. Moreover, you can use it as a base for preparing eggnog cream, or just eat it as a mousse or dip. Enjoy!
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 2 ½ tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Frist, put the mixing bowl that you will use along with the beater into the freezer for 15 minutes or just until cold.
- Set up a double boiler then bring water to boil. You need a double boiler so you can gently cook the yolks.
- Place the 4 yolks in the top pan of double boiler, apply vanilla and two tablespoons the heavy cream.
- Switch off the burner, and begin whipping egg yolks over a water Beat briskly, and quite continuously, till the yolks lighten and thicken a little bit. Remove from water, to begin cooling, but continue beating for around another minute, then put in the freezer or refrigerator.
- In a few minutes, check it out and re-whisk, if not cool yet do it again in 5 more minutes.
- When the yolks are cool, beat in the rest of the cream, sugar, and cinnamon, then add into cold mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk on medium-low until froth starts, then turn up to medium. When cream begins to thicken turn up to high. Begin checking stiffness as soon as you notice cream start to fold on itself. You don’t want to overbeat, as it will begin to clump and be destroyed. Use immediately or refrigerate.