Dark chocolate orange mousse is always a great idea. The combination of chocolate and orange is so special, rich, and refreshing – ideal for any season. This mousse can make you happy each time when you feel blue or in PMS (family and friends tested). Here is the recipe:
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 packs high-quality dark chocolate (3.5 oz./100 grams each)
- 85 ml orange juice
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the dark chocolate over low heat or in a microwave for 30 sec.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Whisk egg yolks into the melted dark chocolate. Pour orange juice and gently add in egg whites, combine.
- Spread into individual glasses and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to set.