Amazingly delicious whippy flourless chocolate cake that you make your day! Simple but rich, well moist, and creamy at the top, this cake is perfect for any occasion. If you are wheat intolerant, then this cake is just for you! It will take you around 30 minutes to prepare it plus 50 minutes to cook. Try the recipe:
- 7 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ¼ sticks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Guinness or other stout beer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas Mark 3. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-in. springform pan and then line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl, add the dark chocolate and semisweet chocolate; set over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t allow the bowl touching the water).
- Stir until the chocolate is smooth and miles, then remove the bowl from the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, apply the eggs, salt, and honey.
- Set the bowl over the same pan of simmering water and stir until the mixture is warm around 2 minutes.
- Then, remove the mixing bowl from the pan of simmering water and using an electric mixer beat on medium speed until tripled in volume, around 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan pour the dark beer and extract and bring to boil over low
- Remove from the heat and apply in the mixing bowl with egg and sugar mixture; then add the melted chocolate, and beat until combined, around 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in the butter until combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan; place in the oven and bake until a tester comes out with a few crumbs, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for one hour, then run a knife around the edge of the pan and remove the ring. Allow cooling