Dame Blanche is a classic Belgian vanilla ice cream covered with hot chocolate. It is perfect for spring and summer, especially for those of you who cannot imagine their day without something chocolate (just like me). Delicious, easy, and simple to prepare – here is the recipe:
- 200 grams chopped chocolate (1 cup)
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 1-liter vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup whipped cream (optional)
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave for 30 sec. until melted and smooth.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, apply the cream and stir in the melted chocolate. Mix until well incorporated.
- To serve, apply 3 scoops ice-cream in a serving dish and generously cover with the chocolate and cream mixture. Top with whipped cream (if desired).