Sundae is always a good idea when you want to eat something sweet and creamy. This cherry pie sundae is so easy to prepare and very delicious!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- A few drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pitted sour cherries
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- In a small saucepan, combine together the water, sugar, and cornstarch and bring to a boil; cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until bubbly and thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Add the food coloring, vanilla extract, and pitted sour cherries. Serve in a serving glass, cup or ramekin together with a scoop of ice cream.