Make these funny bunny butt cookies and make this Easter the best holiday of the season! The kids would love it! They are easy to make but very special and delicious! Surprise your family with these cute and delicious bunny butt cookies and make Easter special! Here is the recipe:
- 5 oz. (1 roll) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 oz. (1 container) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- 22 miniature marshmallows
- pink gel food color, optional
- Assorted size candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, knead flour and cookie dough with hands until well combined.
- Reshape dough into 9×1 1/2-inch log.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then, remove the plastic wrap and cut cookie dough into 33 slices. Cut 11 slices into 4 identical wedges; shape every wedge into ovals to make the bunny feet. Put the bunny feet and cookie dough slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake around 8-12 minutes (or until light golden brown edges). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks and then cool completely around 15 minutes.
- In microwavable bowl, stir frosting and a few drops of pink food color until well incorporated. Microwave uncovered on high 10- 15 seconds (or till soft but not translucent).
- To make bunny butt, frost 2 bunny feet and whole cookie slice with frosting. Apply bunny feet on the bottom of the cookie as you can see in the image.
- Put 1 marshmallow in the center of every cookie for tail. To finish, decorate bunny paws with some candy sprinkles. Repeat the method with remaining bunny feet and cookie slices.
Enjoy! Happy Easter!