This sweet allspice buttercream frosting is so creamy, spicy, autumn-y, and delicious, a perfect fall frosting or any seasonal dessert – pumpkin pie, apple cake, cinnamon cupcake…you name it! Easy and quick to prepare, this frosting is so simple and yummy! Just with a few simple ingredients you can enjoy decorating and icing your favorite holiday desserts! Following, you can read the recipe:
Yield: 2 ¾ cups
- 1 ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups icing sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoon milk (if needed)
- In a mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream; using an electric mixer beat just until creamy. Next, apply the softened butter and whisk all over again until well incorporated.
- Then, whisk in the icing sugar and continuing mixing on low speed until the mixture is well blended.
- Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix on a medium speed until the frosting is thick and creamy.
- Pour milk 1 tablespoon at a time (if needed) until you get the desired consistency.
- Frost your favorite autumn desserts.